A batch of cozy, February recipe inspiration coming your way!
I’m still cooking and baking up many cozy recipes.
So, let’s chat all about which recipes to make in February and some cookbook inspiration!February is my birthday month so there’s a few favourite dishes and cocktails I can’t wait to make:
- We’re enjoying this Coconut Cake from Ina Garten for both mine and my husbands birthday.
- I’m still sipping this Winter Spiced Old Fashioned on weekends.
- I’ll be making a batch of these One Bowl Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, my Mom’s classic recipe!
- Definitely going to cheers with one of these Blood Orange Negroni’s too!
- We’ll probably enjoy these Sweet & Spicy Hot Chili Chicken Noodles from Ambitious Kitchen a few times.
Between winter walks it seems my plan for February is practically eating! I truly find so much comfort in making and baking a lot doing the cooler months so I just lean into it and enjoy.
So what else is in season to make in February?
Recipes to Make in February
Apples – Apple Cinnamon Crumble Cake
Broccoli – 30 Minute Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry
Carrots – Peanut Chicken Power Bowls
Cauliflower – Easy Cauliflower Tacos
Sweet Potato – Sweet Potato and Cheddar Drop Biscuits
Winter Squash – Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
And if you love to read and explore cookbooks, here are a few of my favourite’s that I’ve enjoyed from the library as of late:
Until the next cooking adventure,