These easy garlic bread bites are going to make your holiday appetizer dreams come true!
They’re ready in 20 minutes and use just 8 simple ingredients.
These soft and buttery garlic bread bites are truly the perfect finger food!
I love whipping up simple appetizers for holidays, gameday or just to feed a crowd! These light and fluffy garlic bread bites are sure to be a hit at your next dinner party. I love serving these either as an appetizer or as a side dish.
These soft and chewy garlic bites are so flavorful thanks to a combination of oregano, garlic powder, and chili flakes. Just before baking, they’re sprinkled with shredded parmesan cheese!
Why you’ll love these easy garlic bread bites
- It only takes 5 minutes to prepare this garlic bread and 15 minutes to bake in the oven, so you’ll have light and fluffy garlic bread bites in 20 minutes!
- Using refrigerated biscuit dough will make your life so much easier. Because you don’t have to make homemade dough, this is a simple and quick recipe!
- This makes 20 bite sized garlic breads! Perfect for serving a crowd.
- Each bite is sprinkled with grated parmesan cheese just before baking, so every bite will be cheesy!
- Refrigerated biscuit dough: My favorite brand is Pillsbury Country Biscuits but you can use whatever biscuit dough you have in your grocery store. Look for a package that makes 8-10 bicuits.
- Butter: this is the key to getting soft, chewy and buttery garlic bread bites!
- Herbs: feel free to use fresh basil or fresh parsley as a garnish.
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese: sprinkling some parmesan cheese just before baking will give you cheesy garlic bread.
- Dried Oregano: I love the combination of garlic with oregano, but feel free to use a different dried herb if you prefer.
Step by Step Process
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 400°Fahrenheit.
Step 2: Spray two muffin tins with cooking spray.
Step 3: In a small bowl, stir together the softened butter with the dried oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper and chili flake. Set this aside.
Step 4: Cut each of the 10 biscuits in half, giving you 20 pieces. Using your hands, roll each piece into a ball and place into the prepared muffin pan. Divide the butter mixture evenly between each ball, topping each one with about ½ teaspoon of the mixture. Sprinkle over the parmesan cheese.
Step 5: Place in the preheated oven and bake until golden brown, about 10-14 minutes.
Step 6: Serve immediately or within 15-30 minutes of baking. Garnish with fresh basil or parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Easy Garlic Bread Bites
- 340 g refrigerated biscuit dough (look for a package of dough that makes 8-10 biscuits)
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- Pinch ground pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Optional Garnish: fresh basil leaves or fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Spray two muffin tins with cooking spray of your choice.
- Stir together softened butter with dried oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper and chili flakes (if using). Set aside.
- Cut each of the 10 biscuits in half, making 20 pieces. Use your hands to roll each piece into a ball and place into the prepared muffin tin. Divide the butter mixture between each ball, topping each with a spoonful of the mixture, about ½ tsp or so. Sprinkle each with parmesan cheese.
- Place into the oven and bake until golden brown, about 10-14 minutes.
- Serve immediately or within about 15-30 minutes or so of baking time and garnish with fresh basil or fresh parsley if desired.
- Refrigerated biscuit dough: My favorite brand is Pillsbury Country Biscuits but you can use whatever biscuit dough you have in your grocery store. Look for a package that makes 8-10 biscuits.
What can I serve with these?
While delicious on their own as a finger food, these garlic bread bites are also delish with warmed up marinara sauce as a dip. Feel free to also serve it alongside pasta, lasagna, or any other dish which is served with garlic bread!
Can I use a different herb?
Sure thing, I love making these rolls with dried oregano but in a pinch you can use a different dried herb.
How can I soften butter quickly?
If you’ve forgotten to take your butter out of the fridge, have no fear! You can quickly and easily soften butter. Fill a glass bowl with boiling water and let it sit for 2 minutes. Pour out the water and add the butter, cut into pieces, into the bowl. Let it sit for 5-15 minutes and it should soften!
- Serve with these buttery garlic bread bites with marinara sauce as a dip! Just heat up some marinara sauce to serve on the side.
- Make sure not to overbake these, you want them to stay soft and fluffy! Take them out of the oven when they are golden brown.
- Try to use a high quality parmesan as it will make all the difference.
- Be sure to serve the bites while they are still hot!
These bread bites are best served on the day of making.
More delicious appetizers to make from the blog:
Until the next cooking adventure,