These easy garlic bread bites are going to make your holiday appetizer dreams come true!
They’re ready in 20 minutes and use just 8 simple ingredients.
These soft and buttery garlic bread bites are truly the perfect finger food!
I love whipping up simple appetizers for holidays, gameday or just to feed a crowd! These light and fluffy garlic bread bites are sure to be a hit at your next dinner party. I love serving these either as an appetizer or as a side dish.
These soft and chewy garlic bites are so flavorful thanks to a combination of oregano, garlic powder, and chili flakes. Just before baking, they’re sprinkled with shredded parmesan cheese!
Why you’ll love these easy garlic bread bites
- It only takes 5 minutes to prepare this garlic bread and 15 minutes to bake in the oven, so you’ll have light and fluffy garlic bread bites in 20 minutes!
- Using refrigerated biscuit dough will make your life so much easier. Because you don’t have to make homemade dough, this is a simple and quick recipe!
- This makes 20 bite sized garlic breads! Perfect for serving a crowd.
- Each bite is sprinkled with grated parmesan cheese just before baking, so every bite will be cheesy!
- Refrigerated biscuit dough: My favorite brand is Pillsbury Country Biscuits but you can use whatever biscuit dough you have in your grocery store. Look for a package that makes 8-10 bicuits.
- Butter: this is the key to getting soft, chewy and buttery garlic bread bites!
- Herbs: feel free to use fresh basil or fresh parsley as a garnish.
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese: sprinkling some parmesan cheese just before baking will give you cheesy garlic bread.
- Dried Oregano: I love the combination of garlic with oregano, but feel free to use a different dried herb if you prefer.
Step by Step Process
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 400°Fahrenheit.
Step 2: Spray two muffin tins with cooking spray.
Step 3: In a small bowl, stir together the softened butter with the dried oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper and chili flake. Set this aside.
Step 4: Cut each of the 10 biscuits in half, giving you 20 pieces. Using your hands, roll each piece into a ball and place into the prepared muffin pan. Divide the butter mixture evenly between each ball, topping each one with about ½ teaspoon of the mixture. Sprinkle over the parmesan cheese.
Step 5: Place in the preheated oven and bake until golden brown, about 10-14 minutes.
Step 6: Serve immediately or within 15-30 minutes of baking. Garnish with fresh basil or parsley if desired. Enjoy!
Easy Garlic Bread Bites
These easy garlic bread bites are the perfect appetizer! Butter, spices, parmesan cheese and biscuit dough - your guests will love these!
- 340 g refrigerated biscuit dough (look for a package of dough that makes 8-10 biscuits)
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- Pinch ground pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Optional Garnish: fresh basil leaves or fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 400F.
Spray two muffin tins with cooking spray of your choice.
Stir together softened butter with dried oregano, garlic powder, salt, pepper and chili flakes (if using). Set aside.
Cut each of the 10 biscuits in half, making 20 pieces. Use your hands to roll each piece into a ball and place into the prepared muffin tin. Divide the butter mixture between each ball, topping each with a spoonful of the mixture, about ½ tsp or so. Sprinkle each with parmesan cheese.
Place into the oven and bake until golden brown, about 10-14 minutes.
Serve immediately or within about 15-30 minutes or so of baking time and garnish with fresh basil or fresh parsley if desired.
- Refrigerated biscuit dough: My favorite brand is Pillsbury Country Biscuits but you can use whatever biscuit dough you have in your grocery store. Look for a package that makes 8-10 biscuits.
What can I serve with these?
While delicious on their own as a finger food, these garlic bread bites are also delish with warmed up marinara sauce as a dip. Feel free to also serve it alongside pasta, lasagna, or any other dish which is served with garlic bread!
Can I use a different herb?
Sure thing, I love making these rolls with dried oregano but in a pinch you can use a different dried herb.
How can I soften butter quickly?
If you’ve forgotten to take your butter out of the fridge, have no fear! You can quickly and easily soften butter. Fill a glass bowl with boiling water and let it sit for 2 minutes. Pour out the water and add the butter, cut into pieces, into the bowl. Let it sit for 5-15 minutes and it should soften!
- Serve with these buttery garlic bread bites with marinara sauce as a dip! Just heat up some marinara sauce to serve on the side.
- Make sure not to overbake these, you want them to stay soft and fluffy! Take them out of the oven when they are golden brown.
- Try to use a high quality parmesan as it will make all the difference.
- Be sure to serve the bites while they are still hot!
These bread bites are best served on the day of making.
More delicious appetizers to make from the blog:
Until the next cooking adventure,