This Strawberry Rosé Spritzer will be your drink of the summer!
Sweet summer strawberries are blended with a crisp rosé for the most refreshing cocktail.
Let’s cheers to a simple summer cocktail!
A wine spritzer is a simple wine-based cocktail that’s lovely for the summer season. Generally a spritzer is made from wine, club soda and ice; thus, it’s one of the easiest drinks to make.
And in this recipe, I’m giving it a boost by adding fresh-blended strawberries!
Not only do you get a lovely, light strawberry flavour but the strawberries create the most beautifully-hued drink.
How to make a rosé wine spritzer
Strawberries: Fresh strawberries add the perfect fruity twist to this spritzer.
Rosé: With the strawberries being sweet, a drier rosé would pair wonderfully but use whichever rosé you love.
Sugar: Blending the strawberries with sugar will enhance the fruit flavour.
Club Soda or Sparkling Water: To top off the spritzer and add some bubbly.
Strawberry Rosé Spritzer
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2-4 tbsp sugar
- 3 oz rosé wine
- sparkling water or club soda
- ice cubes
- In a blender combine chopped strawberries and 2 tbsp sugar. Blend until smooth. Taste and add 1-2 more tbsp sugar if needed and you want the strawberry purée sweeter.
- To make one cocktail combine 2 oz of the strawberry purée with 3 oz Rosé wine and stir. Add ice cubes and top with sparkling water or club soda. Cheers and enjoy!
This cocktail is truly so easy to make. You can make the strawberry purée ahead of time too and keep in the fridge for up to 4 days. Then, simply take out the purée and stir up a rosé spritzer in no time!
Easy variations on this rosé wine spritzer
- Try blending up peaches instead of strawberries. They will go beautifully with rosé too!
- You could also try raspberries, however, you may want to strain the raspberry juice to remove the seeds before using in the spritzer.
More summer cocktails to love from the blog:
Until the next cooking adventure,